This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Set of 12 titles
For more than 2,500 years, generation after generation has passed along the animal stories known as Aesop's Fables. These much-loved tales do more than entertain: they also convey simple, essential life lessons. The characters in Aesop's Fables teach us how to be better--and wiser--human beings. Our editions feature charming illustrations and gently updated text that retain the stories' original aesthetics, while appealing to a modern audience. Help a new generation of children enjoy the warmth, wit, and wisdom of these classic tales!
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781592961207): 7.25 x 8.25, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781623233396): 7.25 x 8.25
- Subject: Language Arts
- Imprint: Children's Illustrated Classics
- Series: Aesop's Fables
- JUVENILE FICTION / Legends, Myths, Fables / General (JUV022000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Legends, Myths, Fables / Greek & Roman (JUV022020)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RL, RF, W, SL
- Author/Illustrator biography