Set of 8 titles
Biographies are an essential part of the curriculum, and our Basic Biographies offer young readers a first look at some well-known, fascinating figures. Aligned to curriculum standards, this series features easy-to-read text and carefully chosen photos that highlight key moments of the subjects' lives. Glossary terms and sources for further information encourage follow-up exploration.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781602533851): 9.5 x 8, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781623233464): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Basic Biographies
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Cultural Heritage (JNF007050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical (JNF007020)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RH, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites