Children's Favorite Activity Songs: Spring 2011 Releases
Set of 6 titles
Who can forget singing, acting, and laughing their way through favorite childhood songs? From bedtime lullabies to finger plays, the songs of childhood create lifelong memories and encourage little learners to build new skills by combining music, words, and movement in fun, creative ways. This series combines classic songs with whimsical illustrations and simple instructions for the movements that bring these favorite childhood songs to life.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781609544362): 7.25 x 8.25, © 2011
- Subject: Language Arts
- Imprint: Children's Illustrated Classics
- Series: Children's Favorite Activity Songs
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fairy Tales & Folklore / General (JUV012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Music / Songbooks (JNF036080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / General (JNF021000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Note to parents and educators