Classic Tales by Beatrix Potter
Set of 6 titles
Children love a great story--and there's never been a better storyteller than Beatrix Potter! Anyone who grew up with these gentle, appealing tales remembers them vividly. The Child's World's editions of these classic tales feature updated text and captivating illustrations by famed children's illustrator Wendy Rasmussen. They're guaranteed to draw the next generation of up-and-coming readers into the world of Beatrix Potter's unforgettable characters--and what a wonderful world it is! Titles include an introduction to both the author and illustrator, as well as a list of other works by Potter.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602533295): 7.25 x 8.25, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781623233426): 7.25 x 8.25, © 2013
- Subject: Language Arts
- Imprint: Children's Illustrated Classics
- Series: Classic Tales by Beatrix Potter
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fairy Tales & Folklore / General (JUV012030)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Classics (JUV007000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Short Stories (JUV038000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Intermediate (JUV044000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RL, RF, W, SL
- Author/Illustrator biography