Geography of the World Mountains
Set of 6 titles
Geography of the World introduces students to the major geographic features of our planet. With original maps and brilliant photographs, each book answers basic questions about how each geographic area developed, what makes it unique, and which plants, animals, and people live there today. Special features include a current-events time line, a detailed almanac, a thorough glossary, and sources for additional reading. These books help young readers develop an appreciation for Earth's amazing geological features and its ecological and cultural diversity.
- New title for Spring 2013
- New title for Fall 2012
- BISAC: JNF038000, JNF051180, JNF051100
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781592963997): 7.5 x 9.5
- Hosted ebook (9781623233808): 7.5 x 9.5
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: Geography of the World
- Subseries: Geography of the World: Mountains
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Timeline of key events
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography