This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Set of 6 titles
Childhood is a great time for exploring the world's sights and sounds--and for developing a lifelong interest in music! Our Music Makers series features easy-to-read text and colorful, well-chosen photos that provide a kid-friendly introduction to some of their favorite instruments. A table of contents, informative captions, an index, phonetic glossary terms, an introduction to the author, and recommended sources for further information encourage readers to explore the subject in greater depth.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781602533882): 9.5 x 8, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781623233471): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Subject: Arts/Crafts
- Series: Music Makers
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Music / General (JNF036000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Music / Instruments (JNF036090)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites