This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Before the Store
Set of 12 titles
Kids are used to seeing stores stocked with foods, toys, household items, and more. But most kids know very little about where those products come from or how they are made. Our discovery-focused Before the Store series raises young readers' awareness by showing the journeys some popular products follow before they even reach the store. From raw materials to production, shipping, and stocking, the backstories for these products are interesting and enlightening!
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781609737511): 8 x 9.5, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781623233631): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: Before the Store
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / How Things Work-Are Made (JNF051120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Inventions (JNF061010)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, W, RH, RST, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words