This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Journey to Freedom
Set of 14 titles
Celebrate Black History Month all year long! Our highly acclaimed Journey to Freedom series provides comprehensive information on African Americans who have played leading roles in shaping world history. These impeccably designed volumes are packed with clear, informative text and vintage photographs that bring the subjects' frustrations and victories to life, offering a fresh look and an honest portrayal of African American people and events that have forever impacted our society.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781614734413): 8 x 9.5, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781623233372): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Journey to Freedom
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / African American (JNF018010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Cultural Heritage (JNF007050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical (JNF007020)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RH, WHST
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents