Set of 6 titles
Children are keen observers of the world around them. This series helps kids understand the scientific basics behind their everyday experiences. Through simple, clear text and colorful images, these books provide the tools children need to start thinking like scientists!
- New title for Spring 2013
- New title for Fall 2012
- BISAC: JNF051000, JNF051110, JNF051190
- Graphics: Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781614734451): 9.5 x 8
- Hosted ebook (9781623233501): 9.5 x 8
- Subject: Science and Technology
- Series: Science Definitions
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words