This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Set of 8 titles
Since ancient times, people of all ages have gazed up at the stars in wonder. Ancient peoples created fascinating stories about the shapes they saw in the stars. With eye-catching graphics and engaging text, the Constellations series explores popular star formations visible in the Northern Hemisphere. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author and illustrator.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781623236359): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781623239251): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: Constellations
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Astronomy (JNF051040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / History of Science (JNF051190)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RH, RST, WHST, MD, G
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents