This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Big Machines at Work
Set of 12 titles
The huge wheels, powerful engines, and loud noises of working machines seem to entrance children for hours. Now young students can pore over color photos as they learn about their favorite machines--inside and out. Each book builds vocabulary as it describes, in simple language, the basics of a machine: what it looks like, what it's used for, and how it works. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781626871175): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781626872790): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: Big Machines at Work
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Machinery & Tools (JNF051130)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / How Things Work-Are Made (JNF051120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Transportation / General (JNF057000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, RH, RST, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents