Set of 7 titles
Kids love to explore! From riding their bikes around the neighborhood to surfing the Web, they face new experiences every day. So how can they stay safe through life's daily adventures? Our friendly, appealing Be Safe series encourages kids to explore while teaching them invaluable, common-sense safety skills that lay the foundation for a lifetime of adventures--and wisdom! Additional features to aid comprehension include a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, sources for further research, a safety list for review, an index, and an introduction to the author and illustrator.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781631437786): 8 x 8, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781634070911): 8 x 8, © 2013
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Be Safe
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Safety (JNF024080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Daily Activities (JNF024120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries (JNF024020)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RH, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites