Set of 7 titles
Is it raining cats and dogs today? Have you ever chewed the fat or pushed the envelope? You use idioms all the time, but have you ever wondered where they come from or what they mean? In this series, learn the meanings and origins of these and many other shocking, bizarre, compelling, intriguing, and unbelievable phrases. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents and an introduction to the author and illustrator.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781634074964): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781634075398): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Idioms
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Curiosities & Wonders (JNF016000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RH
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Table of contents