In the Driver's Seat
Set of 8 titles
Tap into the fascinating world of extreme vehicles with the In the Driver's Seat series. Each book takes readers behind the scenes to explore an extreme vehicle, while learning the tips, tricks, and skills required to drive it. Written in engaging second-person narration, this series will hook even the most reluctant of readers. Sidebars and full-color action photos supplement the narrative text to aid comprehension, while sources for further research are included to extend learning.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503807365): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781503807563): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: In the Driver's Seat
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Motor Sports (JNF054100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / General (JNF054000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Transportation / General (JNF057000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents