The Spark of Invention
Set of 8 titles
The Spark of Invention series provides readers with an inside look at some of the items we use every day. From the Internet and the cell phone to the hybrid car and the skateboard, readers will discover what prompted the invention, the science, designing, and testing that went into it, as well the lasting impact it has had on society. Full-color photographs, illustrations and infographics, and fact-filled captions will captivate young readers. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781503807389): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781503807587): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: The Spark of Invention
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Inventions (JNF061010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / How Things Work-Are Made (JNF051120)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Informative sidebars
- Primary-source text
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words