Everyday Earth Science
Set of 8 titles
Young kids are fascinated by the world around them. Why is the sky blue? What makes a rainbow? How does a caterpillar become a butterfly? In this informative series, readers will learn the answers to common questions about weather, the seasons, and other intriguing Earth science topics. Each bookexploresthe scientific answers to common science questions in an age-appropriate way. Engaging text, colorfulimages, and useful diagramshelp readers understand each concept. Each book also includes activities to promote further learning, and a phonetic glossary. Perfect for inquisitive readers!
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781503813076): 8 x 9.5, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781503815919): 8 x 9.5, © 2017
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: Everyday Earth Science
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / General (JNF051080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RST, WHST
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words