Set of 23 titles
This fun, bright series uses familiar words and concepts to help beginning readers learn the sound of each consonant. Each book features large type and simple sentences and supports a given phoneme. The series is based on current research on how the brain acquires sounds and how that process is applied in learning to read. Kids will love the appealing text and photos, and parents and teachers will be delighted with the improvement in phonemic awareness. Each book includes a word list for review and a note to parents and teachers.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503813182): 8 x 8, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781503816022): 8 x 8, © 2017
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: The Consonants
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Alphabet (JNF013010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, SL, L
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Note to parents and educators