Set of 7 titles
Since ancient times, people of all ages have gazed up at the stars in wonder. Ancient peoples created fascinating stories about the shapes they saw in the stars. With eye-catching graphics and engaging text, the Constellations series explores popular star formations visible in the Northern Hemisphere. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author and illustrator.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781503817104): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: Constellations
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Astronomy (JNF051040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / History of Science (JNF051190)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RH, RST, WHST, MD, G
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents