Premier Presidents: Spring 2017 Releases
Set of 8 titles
Did George Washington's experience as commander during the American Revolution help him lead young America? How did Franklin D. Roosevelt help the country during the Great Depression? How did Barack Obama make history? Give young readers an inside look into the captivating livesof our nation's fearless leaders. Learn more about those who have served aspresident of the UnitedStates and the moments that have shaped their lives. This series is a perfect complement to social studies curriculum and current events. Each book has fact-filled captions, a timeline, a phonetic glossary, and an index.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503817333): 8 x 9.5, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781503819252): 8 x 9.5, © 2017
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Premier Presidents
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Presidents & First Families (U.S.) (JNF007130)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical (JNF007020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / General (JNF025170)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RH, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events
- Glossary of key words