Set of 8 titles
The animal kingdom is full of talented athletes. This series brings them together for one epic competition. Each book takes an in-depth look at an event and how humans fare on each skill. Then the books examine three diverse animal contestants and their strengths and weaknesses. The books culminate by awarding medals to the best athletes in the animal kingdom. This fun exploration of different animals, where they live, what they eat, and, of course, their amazing athletic abilities, is perfect for animal lovers and young sports fans! Informational sidebars, a phonetic glossary, sources for further research, and an index are included.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503822856): 8 x 9.5, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781503823013): 8 x 9.5, © 2018
- Subject: High Interest
- Series: Animal Olympics
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Zoology (JNF051150)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Table of contents
- Suggested websites
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Informative sidebars