Set of 12 titles
Developed by a team of renowned experts and described by critics as leading the field, these charming books entice developing readers to learn blend sounds by incorporating full-color photographs and a fun, fresh design. The pictures provide clues to the simple words on the page, so when students hear the repetitive sounds, they begin to associate sounds with letters. With one or two sentences per page, the clean format builds new readers' confidence in recognizing consonants blends. A note to parents and educators, a word list for review, and an About the Author section are included.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503822832): 8 x 8, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781503822993): 8 x 8, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Blends
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Alphabet (JNF013010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, SL, L
- Note to parents and educators
- Author/Illustrator biography