Set of 8 titles
The United States has always been a nation of immigrants. This series puts readers into the shoes of immigrants, with fascinating true stories of their experiences and challenges, and how they fared in their adopted country. Each book weaves primary sources into the narrative in the form of quotes, letters, diaries, and news stories. Engaging text, compelling images, and informative infographics immerse readers in the immigrant experience. Additional features include a section on fast facts, critical-thinking questions, a phonetic glossary, an index, and sources for further research.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503822849): 6.5 x 9, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781503823006): 6.5 x 9, © 2018
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: Immigrant Experiences
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Emigration & Immigration (JNF053240)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Primary-source text
- Timeline of key events