My Day Learning Health and Safety
Set of 8 titles
Health and safety are key components in the education of young children. Join a fictional child on a day when he or she learns about being healthy and safe. Books cover topics such as understanding different emotions, bullying and the importance of kindness, and fire safety. The simple text and accompanying photos make books easy for emergent readers to decode. And the phonetic glossary, Extended Learning activities, and sources for further research offer additional support. Charming stories tied to key curriculum make this series a perfect way to engage young readers in learning.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503822795): 8 x 8, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781503822955): 8 x 8, © 2018
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: My Day Learning Health and Safety
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Daily Activities (JNF024120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / General (JNF024000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Activities for further learning
- Glossary of key words
- Suggested websites
- Sources for further research