My Day Learning Science
Set of 8 titles
Science is a part of everyday life. Come along as a fictional child explores real science concepts such as wind, colors, and magnetism during his or her day. The carefully leveled text and matching photos make these books decodable for emerging readers. Additional supports include a phonetic glossary, Extended Learning activities, and sources for further research. These engaging, simple introductions to key science concepts are a perfect way to combine reading instruction with core science curriculum.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503822801): 8 x 8, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781503822962): 8 x 8, © 2018
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: My Day Learning Science
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / General (JNF013000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, SL
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Activities for further learning
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites