Set of 8 titles
Young readers are fascinated by the lives of their favorite stars. This kid-friendly series brings readers behind the scenes to witness each star's early life and influences, as well as their rise to fame and hopes for the future. Books are filled with compelling narrative vignettes, primary source quotes, accompanying source notes, and oversized photographs that vividly bring each star's story to life. Additional features include a section on fast facts, critical-thinking questions, a phonetic glossary, an index, and sources for further research.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503822818): 6.5 x 9, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781503822979): 6.5 x 9, © 2018
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: Superstar Stories
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Performing Arts (JNF007060)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Music (JNF007040)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Primary-source text
- Informative sidebars