Set of 5 titles
Discover how zooming around on a skateboard, digging in a garden, and listening to friends are ways to grow healthy habits. When kids learn healthy habits, they grow into healthy and happy teens and adults. This engaging series introduces a variety of wellness concepts, including fitness, hygiene, obesity, and sports safety. Each book in the series features a hands-on activity to help readers practice healthy habits. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503824126): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781503824331): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: Healthy Kids
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Safety (JNF024080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Fitness & Exercise (JNF024040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Diet & Nutrition (JNF024010)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, RH, RST, WHST
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents