This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Personal Hygiene and Good Health
From the Set How to Stay Healthy
Explains the importance cleanliness in order to maintain a healthy body. Photographs and sidebars further describe more complex issues and concepts.
- Wash Your Hands!
- What Are Germs?
- How Can You Keep Your Mouth Healthy?
- What Are Some Other Hygiene Problems?
- How Can You Develop Good Hygiene Habits?
- Questions and Answers about Hygiene
- Did You Know?
- How to Learn More about Hygiene
Author: Shirley Wimbish Gray
Shirley has been a writer and educator for more than 25 years and has published over a dozen books for children. She also coordinates cancer education programs at the University of Arkansas for medical Sciences and consults as a writer with scientist and physicians.