This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Prevention and Good Health
From the Set How to Stay Healthy
Explains various preventative concepts, such as hand washing, in order to maintain a healthy body. Photographs and sidebars further describe more complex issues and concepts.
- Make Sure You Stay Healthy!
- How Does Your Body Fight Disease?
- What about Checkups?
- How Do Doctors Prevent Diseases?
- How Can You Keep Germs from Spreading?
- Questions and Answers about Prevention
- Did You Know?
- How to Learn More about Prevention
Author: Shirley Wimbish Gray
Shirley has been a writer and educator for more than 25 years and has published over a dozen books for children. She also coordinates cancer education programs at the University of Arkansas for medical Sciences and consults as a writer with scientist and physicians.