Sleeping for Good Health
From the Set How to Stay Healthy
Explains the role of sleeping in order to maintain a healthy body. Photographs and sidebars further describe more complex issues and concepts.
- A Good Night's Sleep!
- What Happens When You Sleep?
- How Much Sleep Do You Need?
- How Do We Learn about Sleep?
- When Is Sleep a Problem?
- How Can You Sleep Better?
- Questions and Answers about Sleep
- Did You Know?
- How to Learn More about Sleep
Author: Shirley Wimbish Gray
Shirley has been a writer and educator for more than 25 years and has published over a dozen books for children. She also coordinates cancer education programs at the University of Arkansas for medical Sciences and consults as a writer with scientist and physicians.