From the Set Living Well
Explains various ways to stay safe in the home, and what to do in certain emergencies. Photographs and sidebars further describe more complex issues and concepts.
- The Birthday Surprise
- What Dangers Are in the Home?
- What Should You Know about Fire?
- How Can You Stay Safe on the Internet?
- What Should You Remember about Strangers?
- What Should You Do in an Emergency?
- Questions and Answers about Home Safety
- Helping a Friend Learn about Home Safety
- Did You Know?
- Learn More about Home Safety
Author: Lucia Raatma
Lucia Raatma received her bachelor's degree in English literature from the University of South Carolina and her master's degree in cinema studies from New York University. She has written a wide range of books for young people. When she is not researching or writing, she enjoys going to movies, practicing yoga, and spending time with her family. She lives in New York.