From the Set Living Well
Explains various ways to stay safe in school, and what to do in certain emergencies. Photographs and sidebars further describe more complex issues and concepts.
- No Bullies at This School
- How Can You Stay Safe Getting to School?
- How Should You Act on the Playground?
- How Can You Be Safe in Your School?
- What Dangers Are at School?
- What Should You Remember about Strangers?
- Questions and Answers about School Safety
- Helping a Friend Learn about School Safety
- Did You Know?
- How to Learn More about School Safety
Author: Lucia Raatma
Lucia Raatma received her bachelor's degree in English literature from the University of South Carolina and her master's degree in cinema studies from New York University. She has written a wide range of books for young people. When she is not researching or writing, she enjoys going to movies, practicing yoga, and spending time with her family. She lives in New York.