This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Set of 12 titles
Dinosaurs--they're fascinating, scary, mysterious, and just plain cool. No wonder kids love them! With the pace of new discoveries, there's more to learn about these amazing creatures all the time. The Child's World's Introducing Dinosaurs series combines eye-catching color illustrations with simple, straightforward text, plus maps and other special features. The end result? Loads of up-to-date information presented in the kid-friendliest form. These toothy creatures will grab kids' attention and hold it fast.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602532465): 9.5 x 8, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781623233419): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: Introducing Dinosaurs
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures (JNF003050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Discoveries (JNF051170)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Fossils (JNF037050)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RST, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents