Safety during Emergencies
by Lucia Raatma
Explains various emergencies and provides instructions on how to handle them in a calm manner. Describes the 911 safety feature and how to use it in an emergency. Photographs and sidebars further describe more complex issues and concepts.
Table of Contents
- Keeping Cool
- What Kinds of Emergencies Are There?
- How Can You Prevent Emergencies?
- How Can You Prepare for Emergencies?
- What Do You Do in an Emergency?
- What If You Have Had an Emergency?
- Questions and Answers about Emergencies
- Helping a Friend Learn about Emergencies
- Did You Know?
- How to Learn More about Emergencies
- Author: Lucia Raatma
- Dewey: 613.6
- BISAC: JNF024000, JNF024040, JNF024020
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781592960873): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2004
- Hosted ebook (9781614735328): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Series: Living Well
- Subseries: Living Well: How to Stay Safe
- Suggested Interest Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 4
- Guided Reading Level: S
- ATOS Reading Level: 4.8
- ATOS Interest Level: Lg
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 71868
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research