This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
What Do You Do With a Grumpy Kangaroo?
Tony tries to cheer up Grumpy Kangaroo by taking him to the circus and the playground.
- Dewey: E
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9780895656889): 9 x 7.5, 32 pages, © 1988
- Suggested Interest Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Guided Reading Level: J
- ATOS Reading Level: 2.2
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 26363
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your shopping cart is empty.
RI, RF, W, SL, L, RH