This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Set of 12 titles
This colorful series lets readers join the amazing migration journeys of some fascinating animal species. Each volume describes the purpose and route of the migration--and the challenges and dangers the animals face along the way. Migration maps help readers visualize where the animals travel, and clear narratives paired with stunning photos create vivid accounts of the journeys. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, a listing of various migration types, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781609737504): 8 x 9.5, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781623233624): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: Animal Migrations
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Biology (JNF051050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Anatomy & Physiology (JNF051030)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RST, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents