How Many Spots Does a Leopard Have?: An African Folktale
Follow 14 African animals as they attempt to find out how many spots their leopard friend has. This funny, and frustrating, tale is highly interactive, engaging children to count along with the characters.
Table of Contents
- About the Illustrator
- Dewey: 398.2
- BISAC: JUV012040, JUV012030, JUV012020
- Graphics: Full-color and 1-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781614732174): 7.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781623232092): 7.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2013
- Series: Folktales from Around the World
- Suggested Interest Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 3
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.3
- ATOS Interest Level: Lg
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 152910
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Detailed maps