Set of 8 titles
Simple Economics introduces the basics of economics through stories about two children and their experiences with their business: a lemonade stand. Join Mia and Tomas as they learn about a variety of economics topics, including banking, bartering, and even the stock market. The economy affects everyone, and this series provides important information readers will use throughout their lives as consumers--and possibly as business owners.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781614733041): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781623233693): 8 x 9.5, © 2013
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Simple Economics
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Money (JNF013040)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RH, WHST, CC, OA, NBT, NF, MD
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites