Set of 6 titles
How can we lift and lower things? How can we move heavy loads from one place to another? By using simple machines! Wheels, wedges, levers, pulleys, screws, and inclined planes are the simple machines that help us do work. In this series, students will discover how to use them each day to make life easier. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781614733027): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781623233662): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: Simple Machines
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Machinery & Tools (JNF051130)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Physics (JNF051140)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Aeronautics, Astronautics & Space Science (JNF051010)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, W, RH, RST, WHST, NBT, NF, MD, G
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents