Healthy Eating with MyPlate
Set of 8 titles
Whether you're chomping on a carrot, gulping down a glass of milk, or munching on some popcorn, healthy eating is fun and easy with the MyPlate guidelines. Kids learn how to identify healthy foods, make balanced meals, and grab healthy snacks in this lively series. Each book features a hands-on activity that helps kids get creative in the kitchen. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781623236458): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781623239350): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: Healthy Eating with MyPlate
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Diet & Nutrition (JNF024010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Fitness & Exercise (JNF024040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / General (JNF024000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, RH, RST, WHST
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents