Set of 6 titles
You eat ice cream in a cone. You play catch with a sphere--a baseball. Look around you. There are 3-D shapes everywhere! The 3-D Shapes series explains simple geometry concepts and introduces 3-D shapes. Each book features clear text, appealing photos, and engaging real-world examples, proving you can find 3-D shapes wherever you look! Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative sidebars, activities for further learning, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781626871212): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781626872820): 9.5 x 8, © 2014
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: 3-D Shapes
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Mathematics / Geometry (JNF035050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Size & Shape (JNF013070)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, RST, CC, OA, NBT, NF, MD, G
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents