A Proud Heritage: The Hispanic Library
Set of 16 titles
The United State's fastest-growing ethnic minority has increased every year since 2000, yet quality materials chronicling Hispanic culture are often lacking in today's curriculum. Like our renowned Journey to Freedom series, A Proud Heritage is a bold, intelligent initiative that brings the history and culture of Hispanic peoples to life. Students will gain a deep appreciation for Spanish-speaking peoples and nations and their many contributions to the world we know today. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, sources for further research, suggested activities, a timeline of key events, and an index.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634074827): 7.5 x 9.5, © 2005
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: A Proud Heritage: The Hispanic Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / Hispanic & Latino (JNF018030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Cultural Heritage (JNF007050)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RH, WHST
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Activities for further learning
- Glossary of key words
- Timeline of key events