This product has been replaced. Please follow this link →
Set of 5 titles
Learn how to use your manners in different places and occasions with this helpful set of books. Simple text uses everyday situations to illustrate what good manners are, how they should be used, and in what situations they should be used. A quick quiz and fun illustrations are found in each book. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, sources for further research, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781634075091): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781634075428): 9.5 x 8, © 2013
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Good Manners
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Emotions & Feelings (JNF053050)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Manners & Etiquette (JNF053090)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, SL, RH, WHST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents