On the Hunt with Animal Predators
Set of 8 titles
Discover how the fiercest animal predators on the planet stalk, attack and feed on their prey. Each book in this fascinating series takes the reader into the wild to learn about the animal's habitat, adaptations, behavior, and life cycle in a compelling narrative-nonfiction style. Captivating narrative text, stunning full-color photographs, informative captions, and maps put readers right in the center of the action. Additional features such as a glossary, selected bibliography, and sources for further research will aid in comprehension.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503807334): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781503807532): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: On the Hunt with Animal Predators
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Sources for further research
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents