Wonders of Space
Set of 6 titles
Captivate young readers with the fascinating Wonders of Space. Each book takes readers on an amazing adventure of space missions, astronauts, mysteries, and discoveries. This narrative nonfiction series incorporates literary devices, stunning full-color photography, timelines, diagrams, charts, and additional resources to present factual information in a compelling way and engage young readers as they travel on an amazing learning journey of our galaxy and beyond. Additional features to aid comprehension include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, informative captions, an index, and an introduction to the author.
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503807341): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781503807549): 6.5 x 9, © 2016
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: Wonders of Space
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Aeronautics, Astronautics & Space Science (JNF051010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Primary-source text
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents