Dangerous Jobs in Action
Set of 8 titles
What goes through the mind of a bomb squad technician when she's handling explosives? How do SWAT team members do their job with such skill and precision? Why do deep-sea fishers risk their lives in the search for a big catch? This narrative nonfiction series gives readers an inside look at some of the world's most dangerous jobs. Additional features include a fast facts spread, critical-thinking questions, a phonetic glossary, an index, a selected bibliography, and sources for further research.
- New title for Spring 2017
- New title for Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503817265): 6.5 x 9, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781503819160): 6.5 x 9, © 2017
- Subject: Narrative Nonfiction
- Imprint: MOMENTUM
- Series: Dangerous Jobs in Action
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, RST
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents