In the Deep Blue Sea
Set of 12 titles
Fascinating creatures large, small, and strange abound in the deep blue sea! These low reading level introductions to ocean animals are sure to be popular with young readers. Each bright book features clear photos and simple descriptions of interesting ocean animals, their food, their habitat, and common behaviors. A phonetic glossary, fun factoids sprinkled throughout each book, and sources for further research make this series a great starting point for curious beginning readers.
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781503817319): 8 x 9.5, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781503819214): 8 x 9.5, © 2017
- Subject: Science/Tech
- Series: In the Deep Blue Sea
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Marine Life (JNF003150)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Zoology (JNF051150)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
RI, RF, W, RST, WHST
- Informative sidebars
- Note to parents and educators
- Glossary of key words
- Suggested websites
- Table of contents
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography